- This event has passed.
Wyld Women Pivot: Crisis As a Catalyst for Innovation
April 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$15.00 – $50.00
Kelly Northridge and Danielle Rees from Audacity Fund are offering a 3 hour virtual workshop hosted over 2 days.
Tuesday April 7th 9:00-10:30 AM
Navigating the Possibility of Failure
This guided facilitation will help you get out of your head and into your heart to determine next steps for your business.
- Explore the fear and anxiety that we feel around the possibility of business failure
- Allow yourself to feel the community struggle to better understand where the pain points are
- Dive deeper to face the fear that the most audacious choice may be to close your business
Wednesday April 8 9:00-10:30 AM
Crisis As a Catalyst for Innovation
Now that we have let go of paralyzing fear, we have space to allow what’s next to unfold:
- Get curious about what the world needs NOW that YOU can provide
- Explore what your business can bring during a time of crises
- Discover and strategize around timing; when is the right time to bring whatever is needed into the world we serve?